Jun 27, 2007

In business you only need to be right once: the rest is just hard work!

"... Then I took my money and started trading technology stocks that were in the areas that MicroSolutions focused on. I remember being told how lucky I was to have expertise in such a hot area, as tech stocks started to trade up. Of course, no one wanted to comment on how lucky I was to spend time reading software manuals, or Cisco Router manuals, or sitting in my house testing and comparing new technologies.

The point of all this is that it doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because:

All that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are..."

>> Mark Cuban. Billionaire businessman. Chairman of HDNet. Owner of the Dallas Mavericks. Uber-Blogger with a lot more readers than the both of us.


Click here to view Mark Cuban's article in full. Unabridged and uncut.


No comments: